Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On edge

Reagan fell asleep last night and we put her in bed, but she was very restless. She kept moving around, but her eyes were still closed. We were in bed by 11:30 and then around 12:30 I woke up and heard her awake and moving around. I went in her room and she was wide awake. Instead of leaving her (and risking the chance that she would be awake all night long), I went ahead and sat up with her. It didn't seem like there was any chance of her falling back to sleep but finally around 3am, she dozed back off. I was afraid to move her, so I just laid her down in her brown chair in the living room and I laid on the sofa. She didn't seem to be sleeping very soundly but to my surprise she slept through til 8:15am! I'm just glad that she was able to get a good 5hrs consecutive sleep! Today hasn't been a great day for her...she's pretty much been on edge all day. This morning she was better, laughing her crazy laugh, but that's about it. This afternoon, she's been more fussy. She didn't like us talking amongst ourselves, she has had several crying outbursts (and clammy hands), and almost preferred being left alone (over being held). Tonight she fell asleep laying in her playroom by herself while her ipad "read" her the Grinch that Stole Christmas (my favorite). Poor thing. We're definitely in for some bad days ahead...please keep her in your prayers!!


Still looking happy during OT this morning...




Out cold tonight...

2 comments:

Jamie - AZ said...

Prayers for Reagan tonight. Hope you guys get some sleep in your own beds :) and she wakes up with happy smiles.

Zoey's mom said...

Sending love as always.Talk to you in the morning and hoping and praying that sleep prevailed.