Friday, July 22, 2011

Laughing and gagging

Reagan was up a lot again last night. Her nausea was much worse as well. Where she moves her lips around nonstop, like she's trying to manage the excess spit in her mouth. She'd doze off occasionally but overall, she was awake and she was nauseous! She kicked around all night in her brown chair, as I tried to sleep a little on the sofa beside her. It was another long night! On a good note, she's been laughing all day today. It's so cute! Her hands and feet are normal temperatures again. If it wasn't for the nonstop nausea (and quite a few really big throw ups), I would have considered today a "good" day. She's a trouper though...smiling and laughing through it all. Still not sleeping though. She really didn't take any naps at all today. Tonight she was looking pretty groggy but as soon as I tried to move, she woke back up again and now she's wide awake! I'm guessing tomorrow is going to be a sleepy day. I just hope tonight is a sleepy night!!!! Thank you for your prayers and please continue to keep Reagan's little friend Hudson in your prayers as well (he's still struggling in the ICU).

1 comment:

Jamie - AZ said...

Praying Reagan is feeling so much better tomorrow, and tonight you all get rest. Keeping Hudson in my prayers as well. Give Reagan a big hug from me.