Monday, July 4, 2011

A great 4th...

I'm not positive how much Reagan slept last night. She fell asleep and I laid her in her bed, but when I went back 30min later to hook her up to her formula, she was already awake again. By the time we Mike and I got to bed, he said she had fallen back asleep! I have a feeling she was up and down a lot last night. When I got up at 6am to take my mom to the airport, Reagan was laying awake in her bed, kicking around nonstop! Grandma said that Reagan just wanted to see her before she left! When I got back from the airport, I found Reagan in bed with Daddy, wide awake! So much for going back to bed! She did get a little groggy just before 11am and took a little nap, but she was back up by noon! This afternoon we took a walk to get some more sun on those long legs and then tonight Reagan swang in her swing while Daddy grilled steaks on the back porch! It's been another great day with our smiley, happy little girl! Believe me, we are enjoying every minute of it!! Hope everyone had a great 4th!



Pictures from the fireworks show last night...


























Posing in her Fourth of July outfit today...
Mommy trying to get a picture of her rolling girl...



On her way over...






All the way over...







Out for our walk...hands in the mouth...as always!


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Rejoicing in your good days....you all deserve it and many, many more!

Jamie said...

Ohhh look at her! hee hee! Love it! Ohhh when arent our kids hands in their mouths! LOL So happy to read of a good 4th.. My Madie was a party pooper and did not get to see fireworks..oh bugger. We were rained out on Sunday too! Well heres to more good days! :)