Thursday, June 16, 2011

Unprepared

It's another late post. It's going to be a looooong night! As I type this (on my cell phone), Reagan is on my lap crying! It's been a day of crying, laughing, serious, sleeping, & biting! And lots of stress as I try to prepare to do a garage sale on my own!!! Needless to say, many things did not get done today. Very few items are priced and some aren't even unpacked yet!!! Oh well. There's nothing I can do about it now!!! At least Reagan did have a better night's sleep last night. She slept from 12-6. When she woke up, she had a scowl on her face, that's been there most of the day! We did get the occasional laugh out of her, but it was more of a crazy laugh! It's been a crazy day! She bit her right hand (she usually bites her left) twice!!! Ugh. I don't know what to do with this girl!! We did start both the Zantac and Propranolol today. Her heartrate went from a resting rate of 120-140 to 85-95.I'm wondering if it's also helping her to relax a little and fall asleep. Wouldn't hat be nice? Well it's 12:45 and she's asleep, time to see if I can transfer her into her bed. Wish me luck and please keep us all in your prayers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doctors once put me on medication that had a side effect of raising my resting heart rate to 130 . I was very ill, but with my heart racing like it was, sleep was very difficult to come by. When the medicine was stopped and the heart rate returned to something more exceptable, sleep returned and I felt a lot better.

So, the purpose of this story - I hope the lowered heart rate makes a huge difference for you. I'm here to tell you having a heart rate like that can make you feel pretty bad. Fingers are crossed for sleep and and a general better "feeling".