Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sleep at last

Reagan slept last night! She slept from 10pm to 10am this morning!!! I got close to 8hrs sleep...I don't remember the last time I got that much sleep!! Reagan was only awake for 30min-1hr before falling back asleep again and then sleeping most of the day. Today was definitely her "catch up" day. We had to cancel both her therapies for today...she was out and I felt we just needed to let her sleep! Tonight she was awake from about 6pm-10pm...by far the longest awake time she had all day! Despite sleeping most of the day away, I'm hopeful she'll sleep through the night again tonight. I'm still pretty exhausted. Of course it didn't help that I rode along with my Dad this afternoon while he played golf and then had a 2hr tennis match tonight! So I'm going to cut this one short and go try to get some sleep myself!!! Thank you for all of your prayers!!!

2 comments:

Jamie - AZ said...

Great news in the sleeping department for both of you! Will pray for more of the same. :) Hugs

Debbie said...

:) YEAH!!!