Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Up all night

Just last night I was thinking about how well Reagan has been sleeping lately. I didn't talk about it, or even mention it to anyone, I was just thinking. And then POW, last night she was up all night! She was asleep by 10:30ish...I got to bed by 11:10 and at 11:19 she was up crying! She actually did this the night before but I just patted her on the back and she eventually fell back asleep. Last night patting her on the back was not consoling her, so I picked her up and sat up with her for a while. She fell back asleep and I laid her back down at about 12:15. She was up crying again an hour later. I picked her up again and eventually she fell back to sleep. Then she woke at 4am and was up. Around 5:30am I texted our nurse to let her know that Reagan was up (she lives right down the road and always says that I should let her know if I need her early)...and she was here before 6am with homemade tiramisu for me! She's a keeper, that's for sure! I laid back down and Reagan snoozed off and on as she pleased. She's still very droopy today. Groggy because she didn't sleep well, but still very serious and blah. I'm not sure what it is. I don't know if it's mitochondrial related and she's just wiped out or if she's coming down with something...I just don't know. Late this afternoon right before her bath, she had another throw up. She's made some gaggy faces here and there today, but this just came out of no where again. This time it wasn't a lot, but anything is too much in my book. I'm still waiting for this to pass. Please continue to keep her in your prayers...

2 comments:

Zoey's mom said...

You have to learn,like I have,the hard way,not to mention a good streak!Backfires everytime.Praying tonight is a better night and ...

is Tiramisu a diet food?Just kidding.you deserve every bite!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Those nights are so hard. Like you, I have taken to never mentioning how many nights in a row Emily has done good. Or how many days she's gone without a seizure. Or how long it's been since she threw up. Certainly talking about those things causes them to happen!

I hope tonite is a better night. And yummmmm - tiramisu!!