Thursday, August 12, 2010

Spunky

Reagan slept in a little today...she didn't wake up til 9:30am. I love it when she sleeps, but sleeping in always makes me nervous. She woke up feeling spunky today...not nearly as calm as she was yesterday. More movements (which I'm not happy happy about) but still sweet and smiley. She had PT this morning and then did some time in her stander. Her OT was sick on Tuesday so we passed on a visit today, just to be on the safe side. We did take her for another spin in her waterwaybabies pool though. I love the way she's able to move around in this thing but I hate that it's such a pain to fill up and empty out (not to mention all the water we're using each time). She enjoyed herself though and was extra spunky tonight. Lots of babbling and squealing. I finally had to get my Dad to video some of it because it was just too cute (make sure you pause the blog music at the bottom of the page so you can hear her "talking").




video

3 comments:

Skye is the Limit! said...

This is wonderful!!
lovelovelove

Cjengo said...

That is so cute. I love the pool!!! I was interested in getting Jude one of the neck floaters, but his PT doesn't seem to think it will work because he has no neck control. What do you think?? My cousin has a pool, and I wanted to try him out in it.

Wendi Taylor said...

Can you keep the pool in a spare bedroom or something, out of the way, where the water can be left in it for a few days at a time? She's so adorable in it.