Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sinus infection?

So Reagan continued to sleep...that is until 4am this morning. She woke up crying, I picked her up, changed her soaked diaper, and held her and immediately she was out again. I put her back in her bed but 30min later she was crying again. I picked her up and held her, she fell asleep again but it only lasted another 30 min or so. This time I put her in bed beside me and I just held her...that seemed to help. She'd wake momentarily but I'd just hold on to her and she'd go back to sleep. She and I both laid there til about 8:45am. She woke happy but still having lots of chorea. She's been on edge all day. Tense and having so many movements we had to hold her down to give her some sort of relief. She did get a little fussy a few times, but each time she took a little nap and felt better when she woke up. We took her in to the doctor's office and her pediatrician thinks she has a sinus infection. Not sure if she's right or not, but Reagan's nose is a little gunked up and she has been coughing when she wakes up, so maybe. She put her on Singular (for allergies) and Omnicef (another antibiotic)...so hopefully this will clear her up and get her feeling back to herself again. Please continue to keep her in your prayers...

1 comment:

Home Remedies said...

Good Article in our blog keep it up.