Monday, August 16, 2010

No more throw up

Today has been an off day for Reagan. She slept well last night waking at 7am this morning with another major blowout. Thank goodness for washable bed pads! She made a few gaggy faces this morning so I wasn't so sure about taking her to feeding therapy but she seemed better after a while so we gave it a try. She fell asleep right before we got there so her therapist started off with some stretching and eventually Reagan woke up. She actually woke up with the giggles...which was awful cute. She had a little applesauce and even chewed on some dried mango. Then we came back home and she just took it easy. She was still very serious and quiet most of the day, although she did throw some laughs in here and there. Then tonight I was cooking dinner, she was laying on the floor and I could tell she was getting antsy. I walked out of the room for just a second and I heard a gagging noise (I actually thought it was the dog at first), I ran into the room and she had thrown up all over herself. Of course the suction machine was no where near me so we just had to make due. An hour or so later Mike was holding her and she threw up again. Poor thing...two big throw ups. She just looked miserable...and tired. Not sure where this nausea came from but I sure hope it goes away. Please continue to keep her in your prayers!

3 comments:

Jamie - AZ said...

Hope Reagan has a good night with lots of rest! :) Praying, Praying & more praying, always! :)

Debbie said...

you know I know the "throw-up" stress...praying it passes quickly and today is a better day!

Susan Hart said...

Continuing to keep you all in my prayers, especially beautiful Reagan.