Sunday, August 15, 2010

Continued prayers

Reagan slept well again last night (of course that's still with the help of clonidine). She woke up this morning having lots of chorea, specifically in her arms, she kept clawing at herself. Today she's been much less animated, very quiet and serious. Only a few giggles for Daddy and no real smiles to speak of. Maybe she's mad that Grandma didn't come to visit this weekend. She's taken two good naps today, which for her is very out of the ordinary. Whenever I see a change in behavior I always get nervous. I definitely want to ask everyone to continue to keep her in your prayers. I know the prayers that were said last weekend were the saving grace for her. She went from being the absolute worst we've seen her, to miraculously better the very next day. That's not a coincidence. It was an answer to prayers...

First nap...

Second nap...

7 comments:

Gerry said...

Praying that she has a good week this week :)

erica said...

I am praying for you all!

the Grandma said...

Okay......the Grandma is now officially on a "guilt trip"! Even though I know that it was not because of me!!! After all, I fly down there every weekend!! If Miss Reagan is going to have a good weekend she does....if not, it's quite the opposite. I know it's not her doing though, because the Grandma and her Reagan love each other more than ANYTHING!!!!

jocalyn said...

glad she got some rest, and i hope she slept for you last night too.

kendall has those monkey pj's too :)

Jamie said...

hee hee Madie sleeps like that with her arm over her eyes..have to get these girls some princess sleep masks...LOL
Get some good rest while Reagan sleeps and let the little one rest up for giggles. LOVE monkey Jammies!

Anonymous said...

I was wandering if u were going to get Reagan ever fitted for a wheelchair. It seems like other kids her age really like it and helps them it gives them ten support they really need and gives them a different view on life and maybe help build the muscles she needs. I hope she is feeling better today hate that she is always so sick. Love the photos so cute feel better little one.

Wendi Taylor said...

Omigosh, I had the same cute grey & white monkey when I was a kid, that is in the first pic with her. Too cute.