Friday, July 30, 2010

Swimming

Just like I thought, Reagan only lasted 2hrs until she woke back up last night. Thankfully she was only up an hour and then fell back asleep and slept the rest of the night. I have Reagan's monitor beside my bed so when she wakes up, I usually wake up. Well her nurse must have gotten to her this morning before she made a peep because I didn't wake til 9am (one hour after Reagan woke up). Reagan has been in a pretty good mood today. Still a little crazy at times (she's up one second and then moved to tears the next) but overall she seemed a little better than yesterday. No therapy today, just an hour of "school". This afternoon we finally got around to letting her swim again (in her waterway babies pool). She was really loving it. Kicking those legs around...she would have been halfway across a real pool. I love the way this bathing suit looked in the water...it moved around like a jelly fish. Reagan probably would have stayed in there much longer but we took her out after about 25min so she wouldn't get too pruney. Hope you like the pictures...






7 comments:

Heather said...

Wow... that is the coolest pool ever!Didn't know you had one of these.And the bathing suit,darling!

Glad you caught an extra hour of sleep.You so deserve it.

Hoping and praying for an uneventful weekend for you all.

Dawson said...

I agree. Very cool indeed! She looks like she is having a great time in there. So good to see her smiling. Praying for a wonderful weekend

jocalyn said...

love, love, love it! and that is the cutest swimsuit!!!

swimming wears kendall completely out, so on days when i think she's going to be restless, we get in the pool for about an hour, and she usually takes a good nap afterward.

Jackson's Blog said...

That is a really great pool! I bet she loved it! So cute in her swimsuit!

Shonda said...

Love the pool pics! She looks like she really enjoys it. Hope to see you guys again sometime soon.

Praying for your little one always.

The Ackmans

Wendi Taylor said...

Wow, that is an awesome pool. Reminds me of what my sister & I used to do when we were little. Mom would empty & clean out the 55 gallon plastic barrel we used as a trash can, and fill it with water, and let us jump in it, lol!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I bet she was having fun ;)