Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sleepy day

We haven't done much today...or anything really. We did all manage to take naps. Reagan kept falling asleep each time we'd pick her up. Maybe she just likes to snuggle, I don't know. Hopefully she still sleeps tonight. She's been very mellow again today. Very smiley and easy going. I sure hope this continues. This morning was her last dose of prednisone. She's definitely having less chorea right now but it's hard to tell if that's due to the medicine or her just feeling better. I'm guessing the latter. We did get a sampler (28 day supply) of the tetrabenazine. Apparently this stuff is ridiculously expensive so they send you shipments directly from the supplier (a lesser version of ACTH). Problem is, I don't want to use it on a daily basis. Maybe when she's sick and the chorea gets so out of control that she can't sleep...but not every day. I don't know. Right now it's a non-issue but I'll probably have to talk to the movement disorder doctor about all of this. Please keep Reagan in your prayers for continued health and happiness.

No comments: