Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sleepy but no sleep

Reagan spent the entire night awake again. She was content to just lay there but I spent some time in her bed to make sure she didn't choke on her spit. She just laid there WIDE awake all night long. Today she's been cuddly and sleepy (go figure), poor thing could barely keep her little eyes open but she only actually slept for about an hour this morning. I'm hoping that she'll be able to get some sleep tonight but right now it's not looking great. She's exhausted but she's just laying there half awake moving her hands. We did split up her dose of prednisone today, instead of giving it to her in one bigger dose. Not sure if it will help (with the lack of sleep) but it's worth a try. Reagan had much less chorea today, maybe the prednisone is helping, or maybe she's just getting over being sick. I'm still feeling sick. I went in to the doctor today but he just put me on a reflux med and a nausea med until whatever it is clears my system. I've had this for a week now...much longer than a typical stomach bug. Now if only we could get me well and Reagan sleeping we'd be set. Please continue to keep us in your prayers!

No comments: