Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sleep

Reagan slept last night!!!!! Mike and I both woke up a few times to see her laying in exactly the same place, fast asleep. Finally! That girl needed some sleep. Reagan has been a complete doll today. She was still a little groggy most of the day but she did make it through both PT and OT this morning. She's also still very spitty (foamy spitty), but no throw up so that's good. I'm ready for her to get back to herself again. I'm ready for me to get back to myself again. I'm still feeling quite sick. I woke up in the middle of the night from nausea and have been sick most of the day. A week later and I'm still dealing with this. I have an appt tomorrow with another doctor...hopefully someone will get to the bottom of what's going on. I don't know if I can take another day of this. Please continue to keep Reagan in your prayers, she's still on the prednisone (which suppresses her immune system) so we really need her to stay healthy and continue sleeping...and while you're at it throw in a prayer for me please. (pictures below from her photoshoot in March)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So relieved to hear that Reagan slept!! That is wonderful! Now the Mommy just needs to feel better! :) As far as the prayers go, our entire family prays for yours so rest assured you have many prayers from us! :) Really hope you feel better soon! No fun being sick and espicially not as a mom. The pictures are beautiful!!!
Jamie-AZ