Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sick mommy, happier Reagan

Last night was horrible. Reagan didn't sleep more than 30min at a time. She was thrashing and moving and crying almost nonstop. Finally I just had to lay in her bed with her and hold her arms down all night (that is until my mom woke me up at 5am to take her to the hospital...I mean airport). It was exhausting. Reagan and I both did a lot of crying. I just HATE to see her like that. I think the prednisone made it worse. Of course two of the side effects are insomnia and irritability. Great...like we needed more of that. Anyway, despite the terrible, horrible night, Reagan woke this morning content. Yes, that's right...she's been in a good mood all day. No crying and even a few smiles. THANK YOU GOD. Seriously. I don't think I could have taken much more. She's still got a lot of chorea and she's been very spitty (and threw up twice) but she definitely seems to be feeling better. Then this afternoon my sickness really peaked and right now I feel like I should just crawl in front of a train. I guess I'll be heading in to the doctor's office myself tomorrow. I think Daddy is going to have Reagan duty tonight. Please keep us all in your prayers.

1 comment:

jocalyn said...

oh, tera...i am sooooo sorry. i don't even know what to say. except that we're thinking of you. and praying you get well soon. and reagan continues her happy streak. this just isn't fair. at all.

hang in there girl. wish we were closer to help out. things have to get better soon. they have to!