Saturday, July 3, 2010

Out of it

Reagan has been a little groggy and dazed most of the day today. I thought she slept well but who knows. We had some friends from out of town come over today that hadn't seen Reagan in quite sometime but Reagan was just not "on". She was very quiet and out of it, Grandma did manage to get some laughs out of her, but smiles were really hard to come by. This afternoon I noticed her kind of staring off into space with a startled look in her eyes. Reminded me of the weird eye movements we've seen in the past...only this was more of a stare (instead of movements). Not a fan. Looks seizureish to me. I just really wish we could get her back to herself again. I know she went through a lot last week, but I sure miss my sweet happy girl! She's also been running a low grade fever all day. The last few nights the only way we've been able to get Reagan down for the night...Mike crawls in bed with her until she falls asleep (usually both of them fall asleep). A little high maintenance, but we're desperate for some sleep! What are we going to do with this girl?


Before...



After...

No comments: