Friday, July 23, 2010

Good night, good day

Reagan had another good night last night. She slept the whole night and woke up happy again this morning. She's still slightly groggy but very smiley and easy going. No therapies today but her teacher did come by and work with her. We also took a little walk this morning, of course we had to use mosquito netting and skin-so-soft, but we got out into the heat for a little stroll. I was actually feeling much better this morning but I still went in and saw another doctor. She prescribed some nausea medication and an antibiotic. Still no real tests to try to determine what exactly it is that's been bothering me. Then this afternoon it hit me again and I've been miserable all night. I have a feeling this weekend might bring a trip to the ER to get to the bottom of things. Such a miserable sick feeling...I pray that Reagan can stay well because I can't even imagine her having to go through with this. Please continue to keep our sweet little one in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This happened to me a few years ago. I felt awful. I was really afraid that at any moment I would vomit. After a few weeks and multiple tests (which showed nothing) I was put on a high dose of antacids for about two months. Then we slowly weaned them down over the next few months. It helped tremendously. Hopefully the doc can get to the bottom of whatever it is that's bothering you.