Saturday, July 17, 2010

Crying again

This morning started off well enough. Reagan even woke up in a decent mood. I decided to leave her with Daddy so I could go and run some errands. When I came back she was crying hysterically. Mike said she started up at noon (only 30 min after I left). Of course this made me guilty for even leaving. That's just the worst feeling to go and come back to a screaming baby. Unfortunately things did not get any better. Reagan continued to cry all afternoon and night. She'd fall asleep on my lap for a little while and then wake up crying again. We're not sure what exactly is bothering her. She did have two liquidy poops today...so maybe it's her tummy. But she also seemed to be grabbing at her mouth when she was crying. So maybe it's her throat or teeth. Who knows really. Maybe all the chorea last week and then the sleepiness yesterday was just a sign of sickness to come. Ugh. I hate it when she's sick. When she's unhappy, we're all unhappy. Not to mention I haven't been feeling well the last couple days either. Please keep our little princess in your prayers. Prayers for a good night's sleep and prayers for a happier, healthier day for everyone tomorrow.

4 comments:

Skye is the Limit! said...

Keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers <3

Debbie said...

sounds like we had a similar day...
Hudson has been whining/crying/yelling all day and quiets only to fall asleep.

(could waking him from a dead sleep at 11:30 a.m. have done it???)

The sound is RINGING in my ears!
I am tired of the exhaustion of trying to figure out why and the worry...motrin doesn't seem to help so I don't think it's pain, but aghhhhh....makes me crazy...

here's to hoping your family and mine get some peace and quiet and a full nights rest!

Heather said...

Still trying to resurface from the boxes.Tomorrow is Charlotte's party.Hoping after that we can get back to a semi-normal routine.

Sorry for the tempo of the day.Praying for a goodnight for everyone and a new,happier day tomorrow.

Love and kisses to the princess.

Technogran said...

Hope that she is better now and the crying has stopped.