Friday, July 2, 2010

Better day

So today was a better day. Reagan slept the whole night last night and woke up this morning at 8:30am in a much better mood (I think waking up to Grandma had something to do with it). She's been a little needy today (wanting to be held a lot), but I'll take needy over screaming any day! The day didn't start off too well...our favorite nurse bailed on us (car problems). I was NOT happy. I actually had a whole list of things I needed to get done with her here. Instead we just sat in the house watching it pour outside. We've got a small lake behind our house now. Reagan's spent a good portion of the day in la la land. She's been a little sleepy but only when you're holding her. I tried to lay her down tonight and immediately she was wide awake. I left the room for only a minute or two and the next thing I know she's throwing up all over herself! Poor thing. Just out of nowhere...no clue where that came from, she hasn't even been gaggy today. We've actually gotten quite a few laughs out of her today. We were hanging some pictures and she'd just laugh and laugh every time she heard the hammer banging on the wall. I'm just so happy to see a smile on her face...it's been a rough couple days. Thank you all for your prayers and please keep them coming!

1 comment:

Heather said...

And her little bite?I sure hope better.

Praying for a good weekend all around.Enjoy your mom and I will talk to you at the beginning of the week to catch up.Love from California.