Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nausea

Last night didn't go exactly as planned. Reagan woke up just as I had settled into bed. She threw up twice...not fun. Then she was wide awake. I went ahead and gave her clonidine and 20min later she was out for the night. It's great that the clonidine is helping her to sleep but I do feel guilty about giving her something. I wish she would just sleep without medication. Tonight she fell asleep at 8:30pm but I'm guessing that won't last too long. This girl rarely goes to bed that early. After yesterday's nausea and vomiting I decided I had to get her back on the periactin (I tried stopping it yesterday because she was down to only 2 wet diapers in a day). So the first thing I did this morning was give her periactin. She was very spitty and gaggy at times, but she never threw up today. Thank goodness. She seemed to be feeling a little better too. Definitely more relaxed and easy going. She did have a big giant dirty diaper, so I'm sure that helped. Hopefully she's feeling well tomorrow...we've got a long day planned. Then Tuesday is the day for her dental work...I'm still nervous about that. Please continue to keep her in your prayers!

No comments: