Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tired of sick

Reagan contiues to feel pretty rotten. Last night sleep was worse than in the hospital. She woke up at 12:30am and I was up with her for an hour. Then she woke up again and ended up in our bed where she tossed and turned for a while. Less tears, more whines today. I don't know which is worse. The high pitched whine she does can really grate on your nerves. She's been very high maintenance...does not want to be put down (only sleeps when I'm holding her). She's still moving a lot and has the cold, clammy hands/feet. This morning it seemed like her throat was bothering her and she was a little hoarse. But she did have a few laughs today, so I'm hoping maybe she's about to turn a corner. Tomorrow's plan will probably involve skipping therapy for a trip in to the pediatrician's office. I also plan on calling ophthalmology to see when they can get her in to check her eyes. Not sure when we'll get the results to the EEG...I'm defintely a little nervous about it (as Reagan continues to have the head "twitches"). We have a busy week ahead of us...I just hope Reagan starts feeling better soon. Please continue to keep her in your prayers!

No comments: