Monday, May 31, 2010

Still under the weather

Reagan slept through the night last night! That's right, she slept from 4pm yesterday afternoon til 6:45am this morning!! Thank you God!!! I was so worried she'd wake up in the middle of the night, I kept waking up to look at the monitor! She woke up content this morning but threw up first thing and continued to be gaggy most of the day. She was also running a low grade temperature and very stuffy/snorty. She must be fighting something off right now. That would explain everything we've been seeing the last couple days. Our favorite nurse was here today so she kept a close eye on Reagan all day long. No therapies today, we just had a laid back day here at home. This afternoon I had to take my mom back to the airport. She's been here since Friday, it was sure nice to have her around (she's such a huge help to me), it's just too bad that Reagan was not feeling well. Hopefully she'll get over this quickly and be back to her happy self again. Please keep her in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Little Princess! What a joy she is! I hated to leave! We are so blessed with all the progress that Reagan is showing us. I can hardly wait to see what miracles are next!

Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matt. 21:22

Dawson said...

Get well Reagan.. Were fighting a little bug around here as well