Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Stress

Reagan was a handful last night. The moaning, screaming, crying continued for most of the night. Finally around 5am I just sat up with her and she fell asleep on my shoulder. I was able to transfer her to her bed without waking her up around 6am. That only lasted about an hour and a half before she woke crying again. Then we put her in our bed and she slept a little longer. Amazingly she woke in a better mood, despite the lousy night's sleep and throwing up first thing in the morning. She's been pretty good most of the day. A little bipolar at times, but loads better than yesterday. We've seen quite a few head "twitches" today...this week we should find out what they really are. I'm very nervous about that. Reagan's had a low grade fever for most of the day. She started getting fussy again tonight and then had a huge foamy throw up all over the place. Poor thing. She's still not feeling quite right. Ugh...can we please catch a break?!?! And did I mention it's midnight and she's not looking even slightly tired?!?!? So that was our mother's day...everything is a little stressful when you're going on no sleep. Unfortunately my mom didn't make it in this weekend because she was on call for her work. She's the best and I am so thankful for the relationship that we have. She loves Reagan unconditionally and is such a huge help to me! Happy mother's day to everyone...I've got to go soothe a crying baby now...

No comments: