Saturday, May 8, 2010

Moany groany

Oh what a horrible day. Reagan didn't want to go to sleep last night so we put her in bed with us. There she proceeded to toss and turn, moan and groan, and keep us up all night long. This morning she woke still moany. As the day went on the moaning turned into crying...nonstop crying/moaning/whining all day long. I have NO clue what's wrong with her. None. I've given her tylenol...it doesn't seem to help in the least. She is just plain miserable. I definitely think she's fighting something off...again. She'll fall asleep for brief moments and then wake screaming. Right now she's just yelling in Mike's ear nonstop. I'm going to try giving her some Klonopin tonight to see if it will help her sleep. You never know with her, sometimes it works, sometimes not. We all really need some sleep...seriously. Please keep our little one in your prayers.

3 comments:

the Grandma said...

My prayer for you today....is one of rest, relaxation and pure joy, knowing that you are one of the BEST mothers in the world!!! I also send this out to all of those other Moms that read this blog. I am in awe of all of you and what you accomplish on a daily basis. God bless all of you.
I am so very proud to be your mother and to be grandma to my little princess!
I love you Tera, and I hope that I am half the mother that you are! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for Reagan and hoping that you have a wonderful mother's day.

Susan Hart said...

Praying for you all. Happy Mother's Day!