Sunday, May 30, 2010

A long nap

Today has been a strange one for Reagan. So after laying in bed awake for quite sometime last night she finally fell asleep...and slept. She slept through til 9am this morning (thank God). She actually woke up in a decent mood and even though she wasn't loving me, she was fine for Daddy and Grandma. She spent a good amount of time on the floor squirming around in circles...but she was very tense. You could hardly hold her, she was so tense. And still trying to bite those fingers. We had to watch her constantly to keep her from biting herself again. Mike and I were actually able to get away this afternoon for a round of golf (thanks to Grandma). The heat was brutal. I played surprisingly well (for not playing in almost 2yrs). Reagan was tired and after fighting sleep for a while finally settled down and took at nap. But this wasn't just any nap. When we got home from golf at 6:30 she was still sleeping. Finally around 8pm I picked her up but she was still out cold so I put her in her bed. Lots of times I've looked in on her and seen her stretch but she always stays asleep. Maybe this is just her way of recovering from feeling not quite right. I'm hoping she'll sleep through the night...but that may be wishful thinking. We're all going to be hurting if she wakes up in the middle of the night. I want her to get over whatever this is and get back to her happy sweet self! Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments: