Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy girl

Reagan threw me for a little loop last night. I went to sleep around 11:45pm...then at midnight guess who wakes up crying. I could NOT believe it. I had just fallen asleep! And she was crying crying. I talked to her, not wanting to pick her up thinking then she'd be completely awake. Turns out she did have a wet diaper so I changed that and eventually she calmed down and went back to sleep. Crisis averted. As it turns out, she then slept in, not waking til around 11am. Reagan has been in another great mood today. I put a blanket down on the floor and let her go! She turned herself around and around, making circles on the floor with her half rolls. She'd kick her toys and use them as leverage to get around. She was just as happy as can be! All the movement finally wore her out and she took a little late nap. Uh oh. Not sure how that's going to work with getting her to sleep tonight. She's really been in a great mood lately. Hopefully it will continue and she'll impress all her therapists this week!!


No comments: