Friday, April 2, 2010

Stressful

Reagan was quite the booger last night! After sleeping the majority of the day yesterday and not waking up til 10pm-ish, she did NOT want to go to sleep. When she did finally start getting tired, she was very restless. She'd fall asleep in my arms and when I tried to lay her down, she'd immediately jolt herself awake and arms would flail and legs would kick and then sleep was just not happening. After a few hours of this I finally gave up and put her in bed with us. Laying next to her Daddy she fell asleep in about 2 minutes. I give up! Today she had more of a normal day. She was a little groggy at times but nothing like she was yesterday. Several times today she's had these outbursts where she'd go from calm to crazy in a matter of seconds. Similar to the chorea-like outbursts she was doing before. They still look seizure-ish to me...even though they'd be unlike any seizure I've ever seen. It's crazy that even though Reagan has been "seizure-free" for months now, we still worry about every single movement we see her do (and rightfully so). So stressful. Today I ran an errand with my mom and left Reagan with our helper. While we were out I missed a call from her and immediately panicked thinking something may have happened with Reagan. Boy do I hate seizures...even when they're gone they still find a way to plague your life. Please continue to keep Reagan in your prayers...

1 comment:

jocalyn said...

i hear ya. kendall's going on 2 months now...and today in the car, i pulled over because i thought i saw one.

she only had the hiccups!

i say put that baby right next to daddy right off the bat tonight :)