Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Precious

Reagan continues to amaze me with her sweetness. She slept through til 5:45am, not as late as I'd hope but she woke happy and didn't mind just laying in our bed with us. I don't know if it was the early start or what but Reagan has been very laid back and mellow all day today. At 10am the teacher, OT, and speech therapist all showed up to overwhelm her. She sat in her chair with her eyes closed most of the time. That will show them! It wasn't until they were leaving that she finally perked up a little. Then it was vision therapy and then PT. It was a busy day. I finally heard back from the EEG scheduler today and the first opening they have is next Tuesday. Not exactly what I was hoping for. In the meantime, I'm going to try calling her each morning to see if she has any cancellations. I just want to get her in and get this over with. Next week we already have an MRI scheduled, so having both the 23hr EEG and MRI back to back will be a little much. We'll see. Reagan has been super sweet again today. Super cuddly...my favorite. Still a little twitchy. Just in the last week or so I've really noticed how she's filled back out. She looks healthy again. I can see it in the cheeks, arms, and thighs...no more skin and bones. We may actually have to keep an eye on her intake...we can't have her gaining too much weight...Mommy still has to carry her! Please continue to keep my precious girl in your prayers.

1 comment:

Just Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Good to hear from you today. Sounds like we are doing some of the same medical mania right now. Ivey had been sick alot too. Interesting that you went into immunology. My favorite was genetics - Keep me posted on how things are going. I'll keep checking in.