Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eve

Reagan slept well last night and thankfully so did we! She's been in a good mood today. She's still having those "outbursts" though. Yesterday it was mainly laughing/movements but today it's also crying/movements. I'm hoping it's just the chorea-like episodes that she was having before...and nothing at all seizure-related. Whatever it is, it's definitely neurological and I don't like it. If this continues a longer EEG may be in order. I pray it doesn't continue. On the Easter front, not much going on here. Reagan's still running low grade fevers so we're not going to even attempt church tomorrow. We have no plans whatsoever for tomorrow. My mom flew back to Denton this afternoon...she has to work on Easter...no fun! I have the cutest Easter outfit for Reagan but she has no where to wear it! Maybe I'll just put her in it to get some pictures. Hope everyone has a great Easter tomorrow!


Not thrilled to be on her tummy...


Her Greek Goddess look!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Easter!! I love the professional pics that were taken of Reagan and you. They turned out really great! I hope to see you soon.

Missy said...

Reagan is so beautiful. Seeing pictures of her always makes me smile. I hope she's feeling better soon!

Missy

Gerry said...

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh ... look at her beautiful hair.Look at your beautiful girl.I so wish you guys could head to church and Reagan could wear her dress and you could show off your sweet little girl.

Happy Easter my friend.We send our love from across the miles,along with our unending prayers for Reagan.love you all.

Anonymous said...

Her hair is gorgeous!