Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Congested

Reagan slept well last night...but somehow I've still been exhausted. Reagan had a rough start this morning...waking up crying. Then the crying turned into coughing...she sounded sick. I was afraid we were in serious trouble. Thankfully she cheered right up and other than a super congested nose, she's been fine. She was swiping at her nose a little more today (although still not as much as last week). Her nose isn't runny or anything, I think she's got some drainage down the back of her throat and she just sounds stuffed up. No sickies please! We didn't have much to do today. No therapies. We're still sorting through nurses. The last few days we've had the same older, experienced nurse here. I like her and she's super sweet, I just don't know if she's the right fit for Reagan. Tomorrow we're supposed to try out a new nurse. And then today I met another younger nurse that I think I really like. It should be interesting to see how all of this works out. Today I had the pleasure of looking over Reagan's photos from her photoshoot with the photographer. She came over to our house and we went through each and every photo she took and decided which ones we wanted edited. We narrowed it down from 215 to 40! So many good pics of my little princess...I was smiling nonstop! I can hardly wait to see these pics in print! So exciting! Unfortunately we've got another 3 weeks or so to wait because the photographer is rushing to do senior pics right now. I know it will be worth the wait, but boy am I anxious! These pictures are priceless. Again...any families of medically fragile or special needs kiddos really need to check into the littlest heroes project. They have photographers worldwide!

2 comments:

blogzilly said...

Glad you guys had a good day and night. Will you be showing those photos here?

Jamie said...

I tell ya...the allergies I have been having are not AS bad as last year..knock on wood...but I think sometimes Madie gets allergies too..but since she is small she is more sensitive to them..stuffy here too..gurgles and snot rockets.
(lol)