Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Busy day

Reagan has had another good day today. It started off a little rough when she woke at 4am crying hysterically. I don't know if she was having a bad dream or what but after about 5min in our bed she let loose with a huge dirty/wet diaper. After cleaning her up and her mess, she settled back down and fell asleep. She woke up again around 7am and we just laid there snuggling and eventually she fell back to sleep. She slept in til 9:45am when I forced her to wake up! She had a busy day planned. Her homebound teacher came at 10am with a speech therapist. That was an interesting session. They spent the majority of the time singing to Reagan. The teacher also read to Reagan and kept mispronouncing words and the young speech therapist kept correcting her. Very funny. Then at 12:30pm Reagan had vision therapy and was triple teamed when the school OT and PT decided to accompany her. Three is definitely a crowd...poor Reagan had to be overwhelmed! I know I was! Then at 2pm her physical therapist came. That's a lot of school/therapy for one day! Hopefully she'll get a good night's sleep tonight. Reagan seems to be doing well. She's in great spirits. Lots of smiles. She was especially smiley this afternoon when she pooped all over both me and herself. It was literally dripping down her leg and off of mine! I hope I got all of it off of our carpet! Yuck! She's been a little gurgly today...sounds like it might be sinus congestion. I know my allergies have been horrible. On a good note, she has not been wiping at her nose lately. I don't know if that's because the Zyrtec is helping her or if it's just coincidental. You never know. Please continue to keep her in your prayers...we need these good days to continue!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Good days are always nice! Her and Jax must have a plan together. 4 am is when he always wakes up, then sleeps until 10!