Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pain in the leg?

Reagan slept from 9pm to 7am this morning! Very exciting. When I went to get her this morning it was still dark outside because of rain...I thought it was still the middle of the night! Her mood today has been just OK. She's been a little fussy/whiny most of the day. Cheeks were still very red and hot, so I'm guessing teething is the culprit. We did have a weird incident today. Mike was holding Reagan and she started screaming. Mike thought maybe her leg had gotten caught in the sofa when he was moving her since she was holding her leg bent up as if that's what was bothering her. Eventually she calmed down, but she was still bending her leg (which is very out of the ordinary for her). I tried manipulating it, moving it around and putting pressure on different areas, but that didn't seem to bother her at all. I pulled her pant leg up and there was a little red spot on the back of her knee, so I thought maybe something had pinched her. But later tonight Mike tried to stand her up on both legs and she went hysterical again! Is it possible that she's injured that leg somehow? I don't know what it could be! Why would she be fine with me moving it all around but then have such horrible pain when she put weight on it? To complicate the matter even further, she was very fussy tonight and yawning nonstop but fighting sleep. Maybe that had something to do with it too? I don't know. That's about the extent of the excitement today. Seizures have been not so good today so continued prayers are definitely appreciated.

1 comment:

Shonda said...

Poor thing! I will say an extra prayer for her. I just know some relief is coming her way.