Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloweeny

Reagan slept like a log last night. Sooooo nice. It's not every night, oh how I wish it were every night, but I'll take what I can get! She's pretty much stopped taking daytime naps altogether...which is not necessarily a good thing. I don't think her little body is quite ready for that. You can tell around 4 or 5ish she starts getting tired but she's a fighter and often stays up past 11pm! She may take a late 15-45min nap but it's just not enough and her nighttime moods are often touch and go. Tonight she went from crying with tummy pains, to OK (that's when we hightailed it down the street for some trick-or-treating), to fussing and crying again. She is eating better though. What a relief. Who knows, maybe that's contributing to some of her tummy pains. More food isn't always better for the tummy. Seizures have been about the same, no doubt better than before, but still there...although she did have a bigger one tonight that worried me a little. We could definitely use some prayers in this department. We need these seizures to stop already! I still haven't heard back from the neurologist, I guess we're looking at Monday.









4 comments:

Heather said...

Sweet Pumpkin girl!Seems like it's been a few days since I commented.Not like me.Just off lately.Found your email today.In my junk ... which was weird.I know your sad.I know you have come to love all these kids you follow and that's because,whether you like to admit it or not,you have a great big soft,mushy heart that loves fully.Happy for seizure improvement.Happier if they were gone.EEG yielded some questions answered and a sleeping on might wrap up some of the rest.Big breath on the eating picking up.Bad on the giving up naps.Zoey does the same.I think,for me,I still think of her as a baby but really her 2 1/2 year old body wants to give up naps.I'll keep trying.Like you,I still think she needs it.Okay,will be thinking of you.Especially as Wednesday approaches.

Krissy said...

The most precious pumpkin!

Shonda said...

What a sweet little pumpkin!!! We pray for her daily.

blogzilly said...

Yeah...I vote for complete seizure stoppage too. :)