Friday, September 11, 2009

Nothing's easy

Reagan has been a sweetie again today. She had that one rough spot last night but she still slept through the night and woke up in a good mood this morning. She even had two dirty diapers today without crying! The only therapy she had today was her morning Feldenkrais lesson. I don't know if she enjoys the lesson itself or just really likes the practitioner that works with her, but she hasn't had a bad session to date. I have to admit, it is a very relaxing atmosphere. Very quiet. Reminds me of a massage or yoga. It's actually hard for me to stay awake while watching! Then we came home and I spent a couple hours on the phone trying to sort out the whole change of address thing with Medicaid and MDCP. What a mess. They certainly don't make it easy. It's still not straight but maybe by next month everything will be settled. Then this afternoon a few of the things we ordered for Reagan's therapy room were delivered. Only problem, part of our order was missing. It seems any time we get something through this company there is a problem...it's the wrong item, the wrong size, it's late, or something's missing...they never get it right! You know, we pay extra for this "exceptional" customer service! Ridiculous. Now all we need to do is paint the room and unpack and organize everything so we can use it as intended. That's all. I'll try to get on that this weekend. Please keep Reagan in your prayers...she really needs this new medication to give her a break from these nasty seizures.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Can't wait to see the therapy room.I am sure it is going to be great.I love that she enjoys her Feldenkrais sessions and I so know what you mean about getting sleepy.Once I sit,while Zoey is doing any of her therapy,I realize how tired i am and sometimes my eyes just cannot stay open.Praying the Benzal starts working it's magic.

blogzilly said...

Hoping the new medication is THE thing...

Those lessons sound like fun even for an adult. Very soothing.