Sunday, September 27, 2009

Done painting

Reagan, Reagan. She decided at 2:30 last night she wasn't tired anymore so she and I spent 2hrs of quality time together until she wore herself out and fell back asleep. Thankfully she was in a great mood when she woke up. Let me tell you, nothing's worse than being up in the middle of the night with an irritable, crying (seizing) baby! I've certainly had my share of those nights! Today has been about the same as yesterday for Reagan. Still full of tone, still grinding her teeth, still having lots of seizures...but she's been very happy and talkative all day. I went ahead and continued with the scheduled increase of Banzel. She's now at 3/4tab am (150mg) and 1/2tab pm (100mg). I'm not sure if that's what's causing her increase in seizures but I want to make sure we give it a fair shot before giving up on it. Hopefully I'll hear from her neurologist tomorrow and get his opinion on the matter. Today after a full day of painting, we finally finished Reagan's therapy room and our master bath. My mom painted dots on the wall of Reagan's therapy room, not the easiest of tasks, but it looks so cute now! I'll have to take some pictures and post them on the blog tomorrow. No more painting! Yeah! We have painted nearly every single room in this house. That's a lot of painting, especially for someone who hates to paint! Tomorrow's a busy day. Three different therapies all back to back. Hopefully we'll all get some sleep tonight so that we're able to function tomorrow. Please keep Reagan in your prayers...she really needs some relief in the seizure department.

3 comments:

Rhea said...

Can't wait to see pictures of Reagan's therapy room.

Kristine said...

Me too!! Can't wait to see pictures of Reagan's therapy room!

Jamie said...

Madie will begin Banzel...what mg is Reagan on? Madie is going to be on 200mg a day...100 in am and 100 in pm...for her drop seizures...
Cant wait to see pictures!