Monday, September 21, 2009

Definitely not up to it

Last night was one of those nights. Not good, not good at all. The tummy pains that started just before bedtime continued to plague Reagan all night. She was restless. She was fussy, having a hard time breathing, and just couldn't fall and stay asleep. I would finally get her to sleep but the second I tried to get up with her or lay her in bed, that was it, she was awake and crying. I was up with her for quite sometime. Needless to say, she did not get the rest she needed to recoup. Today she was definitely feeling worse than yesterday, which is unfortunate, because I was hoping she was on the upswing of things. I went ahead and canceled all of her therapies and we just lounged around the house today. She wasn't her happy, energetic self. She seemed drained and on edge all day. Seizures have been rough too, so that makes everything worse. Poor girl. I think I'm probably going to have to cancel her aquatic therapy scheduled for tomorrow. I really hate to do it since it's only her second session, but the pool just isn't a good idea for the sniffles. Maybe she'll be up to going to her Feldenkrais session. I just hope she gets some sleep tonight (me too) and is feeling better by morning. Please keep her in your prayers!!

1 comment:

Jackson's Blog said...

Well I don't think they are having aquatic therapy today anyway with this lightening and thunderstorms! It all worked out! Hope she gets to feeling better and praying her seizures will improve as she feels better. They are probably a little rougher with her feeling bad.