Saturday, August 8, 2009

Great day

Reagan had a rough night last night. She was just very whiny and fussy, I don't know if her tummy was hurting or what, but she was difficult to get to sleep and she woke up a few times. Today, however has been a different story. She has been in a GREAT mood today. We went over to the new house to paint the master bedroom (now that the popcorn ceilings have been redone) and Reagan was an angel the entire time. We were there at least 8hrs and I don't remember hearing a peep out of her the entire time. My sister came over and watched her while my mom and I took painting duty. I have to say, it already looks SO much better now that it's painted. Our bedroom was a bright yellowy/orange color, so the "toasted almond" I picked out is a nice change of pace. Now all that's left are the bathrooms (the smallest of which we already tackled tonight) and Reagan's therapy room. That is going to be the biggest challenge. Something interesting to note, Reagan's seizures were few and far between today while we were at the house. I hope that's a sign of good things to come. Please keep her in your prayers. Below is a picture of her wearing a goofy hat and chain that my sister actually had on when she came over! We are polar opposites, but she sure cracks me up and Reagan was pretty amused too!


5 comments:

Heather said...

Few and far between??How I LOVE hearing that!More of that tomorrow sweet Reagan,okay??

karen Owens said...

She looks like a Diva! Yeah for decrease is nasty seziures!!!

Lacey said...

yeah for a better day, very cute hat :)

Cjengo said...

Glad to hear that the seizures had decreased...hooray! Hoping this continues

Jackson's Blog said...

Reagan looks cute! So glad to hear she had a great day! Such good news! ;-)