Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Out with the old

Reagan woke a few times last night and I found out it's a little more difficult to handle with her sleeping on the floor. Having to get down and back up off the floor in the middle of the night when you're already exhausted...not fun. She was in such a good mood again when she woke up this morning, I couldn't be too mad at her. We finished up packing today and then went and closed on the house. We will still have access tomorrow, although Mike has spent most of the night tonight moving the rest of our stuff over to his sister's house. I'll probably just go over tomorrow morning to vacuum and leave my key (assuming we still have electricity). And that's that. We're homeless. For a few weeks, anyway. And that's fine by me. I'm glad to be through with that house. We've had some not so good memories in that house and I'm hoping to leave those bad times behind. Only good things to come from now on. Reagan has been in such a great mood since we got to Grandma's house. Lots of eye contact and reaching. Like I said, good things from now on. Hopefully we'll have a good night's sleep tonight. It's always difficult getting used to sleeping in a new setting. My mom made a little bed for Reagan on a sofa in our room with a special barrier to keep her from rolling off. She passed out early tonight (the move must have taken its toll on her) so hopefully she'll sleep through.

5 comments:

jocalyn said...

Yay for new beginnings!

Oh, and I think I spoke too soon about Kendall's liking the KetoCal. She's over it. Now we cant get her to take her 1 oz with the medicine or her 3 oz bottle. We're two feeds behind tonight and I'm at my wits end. Of course, Dad went home and she's been screaming for 2 hours and when she's not screaming, she's sleeping. This sucks.

Heather said...

New beginnings can be beautiful and for you guys,I just know they will be.It is your time my friend and I will faithfully pray that ONLY good things come from here on out.Love to you all.

Jamie said...

Im with Heather!! Good Things!!
Sounds like sleep is getting a little better for the most part.:)!

jennifer said...

Congratualations on closing on your house. Here is to a fresh start!

blogzilly said...

Closing is a VERY good thing!