Friday, July 3, 2009

Guidance

Last night Reagan didn't wake up all night. She slept from 10pm straight through til 5:45am. I can't remember the last time she did that! It was wonderful! And she's been in a great mood all day. She's being such a sweetie, super smiley and engaging, she's so precious. Grandma came over and watched her today while we had the inspection on our new house and Reagan was on her best behavior. They didn't really find any huge issues like foundation or structural problems but there are some definite issues with the A/C. It's just not cooling like it should and if you're from Houston you know the importance of a fully functional A/C. We're probably going to have to get an A/C guy to inspect it on Monday and let us know exactly what's going on and how much it will cost to fix it. There are a few other concerns about the neighborhood itself, and I think we just need to pray about it. Is this the right house/neighborhood for us? I don't know. We're second guessing ourselves, but I guess that's a normal thing. If you could all just pray for guidance for us. We need to make the right decision for Reagan and our family. I do love the house for Reagan; I don't think we could find a more perfect therapy room. If you could all just keep this in your prayers. If this isn't the right house for us, I'm willing to wait, but we just need some direction as to what He wants us to do. We have to get some serious packing done tomorrow. We still haven't packed a box and we're set to close in less than 2 weeks. I'm beginning to panic! Things have just been so hectic around here, I haven't had a second to do anything productive. Hopefully we'll have a productive 4th!

1 comment:

Heather said...

It will all work out Tera.It just will.Wish I were there to help with packing.My obsessive organizational illness would certainly come in handy!Glad sleep has found the little sweetie and we pray that trend continues as well as those seizures find their way gone!! Happy packing and Happy 4th!