Monday, July 13, 2009

All night long

Reagan decided she didn't want to sleep last night. Oh, she was testing my patience, and Mike would probably agree that I failed the test. I'd get her to sleep and she'd wake back up 2 minutes later fussing. This happened over and over again last night. I thought I was going to pull my hair out. Finally around 5am I laid her in bed with Mike and went to fix her a bottle. By the time I got back they were both fast asleep. I slept on the slippery leather couch til 7. What a night. I don't know what her problem was. She did seem to be having some gas, but I don't know if that was actually waking her up. Nights like these are almost worse when you've finally gotten used to a more regular sleep pattern. Of course it didn't help that we were beyond exhausted from packing. Speaking of, the packing continued today. We're concerned that two PODs might not be enough. What if we fill this one up too and still have stuff left over? What then? Not another one! No way! I don't know what we'll do. Please keep us in your prayers. Reagan was a little drowsy today. Who could blame her, she was up all night! But really, I think the Clobazam increase has caught up with her. If only that would carry over to sleep tonight. Seizures, they seem to be getting worse. Maybe this is just a little bump in the road. I sure hope so. I want so badly for this one to work for Reagan. It's time for her to catch a break. Lots of prayers for her please.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hope sleep finds you and that seizures let up,soon.Keep packing.Keep moving.It will all be worth it.Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for Reagan to have some sweet dreams tonight. Hope the packing is moving along. I can't wait to visit again soon.

Shonda