Friday, June 12, 2009

More fussy nights

Sleep is still not working...although I have to hand it to Reagan, she is consistent with that. Lots of waking and inconsolable crying at night. I was hoping to give the melatonin one last try at a whopping 6mg, but she was super fussy tonight and fell asleep early. I just hope when she wakes (which she probably will sooner than later), she's in a better mood than when she fell asleep. Maybe we'll give the melatonin a try tomorrow night. I'm thinking if the 6mg doesn't work on her, then she must be melatonin resistant or something. Reagan only had two therapies today, feeding therapy and OT. She was good but not super interested in either. She did manage to go from her side to her tummy at the end of OT and then proceeded to fall asleep on the floor. Yes, I know, we're all tired. Tired and stressed. I am beginning to get a little nervous about our trip on Monday. I haven't even begun to pack but I'm already stressing about forgetting something. I guess I should at least drag the suitcase downstairs so I can begin throwing things in it. I also have like 5 loads of laundry that I have to do beforehand so this is going to be quite the fun weekend. I promise to get together a post this weekend with our full itinerary for Detroit, although I fully intend on keeping up with daily posts while we're there as well. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Shonda said...

I have been reading your blog for a while now. I am not even sure how I ran across it. I saw Reagan's little face and thought how sweet...and just had to start reading. Reagan is so beautiful, and blessed to have such a loving devoted sleepless mommy. :) I just want to wish you and your family the best on your trip next week. I will be praying for you.

Lots of love and prayers from a stranger.

blogzilly said...

I find the same thing, always good to have the suitcases at the staging area open so that all the last minute junk I forgot can get tossed in.

Good luck in Detroit.