Thursday, June 25, 2009

All nighters

Another rough night last night. I'm not sure how much longer I can take these all nighters. Reagan has been going to sleep earlier than she used to, but we're still going to bed at the same late hour, so maybe we're compounding the problem for ourselves. I sure hope the Clobazam helps with Reagan's sleep woes. Our sleep woes. Although first and foremost, I hope it helps with the seizures. Still no sign of it. I'm hoping we'll get it by tomorrow so we can start it this weekend. Reagan has been in a great mood all day today. A real sweetie. She had three different therapies and was great for all of them. We're still waiting on the results of the inspection on our house, it's really the last thing that could interfere with the sale. Time is ticking away on our 30 day close but we can't start packing until we know it's a done deal. It's a little stressful and God knows we don't need any more stress in our lives. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. Here's to a restful & stress-free weekend.


Doesn't she have the cutest profile?!?!

4 comments:

Shonda said...

I know this is strange since we do not know each other, but I have been reading your blog for a while now. Me and my family would love to help you guys out with packing / moving. I told my husband today I was going to leave you a message, and he said that woman is going to think your nuts. I have a 11 yr old daughter that would love to meet Reagan. My husband and I own a small packaging business, and could possibly even help out with some supplies for moving.

If you would like to talk more here is my e-mail.
ackman718@hotmail.com

God bless you and our family.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful offer Shonda- it is people like you who make this world so special.
Reagan is beautiful, Tera...I hope you find a solution to sleepless nights and and many prayers for a seizure free little girl.

blogzilly said...

SO sorry...sleep deprivation makes everything else that much harder. Hope you and she get some relief soon.

Rhea said...

I love the picture of Reagan. Thanks for sharing! I hope and pray that you are doing OK! You are in my prayers everyday!!!