Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wonderful day

What a difference a day makes. Reagan has been an absolute dream today...sweet and smilely all day long. She slept through the night last night no problem from 10pm to 7:30am. I'm so glad we decided to get another swing. What can I say, the girl likes to swing! We had a full day today...went to breakfast with my Dad and stepmother this morning, then visited some friends of ours that moved from Houston several years ago this afternoon, then came back and watched a days worth of Olympics tonight (DVR'd and live). Very exciting. We just saw the US men's swimming relay team smash the world record (and beat the French at the last second)...so exciting!! Go USA!! Tomorrow morning we're going to the HBOT place for Reagan's evaluation and to watch Jackson do one of his sessions. I spoke with his mom today and she said that she can already see a difference in him. Not necessarily a difference in his seizures, but more so in his physical and cognitive abilities. Which if you ask me is just as exciting. I'm really looking forward to hearing more about it tomorrow! We'll probably head back to Houston sometime after noon so please keep us in your prayers for a safe trip back.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Best of luck with HBOT!! I haven't been able to comment in a while, but I have been keeping up...it is a huge success here in Florida, primarily used for drowning victims. They have had people who were in very critical condition make tremendously miraculous recoveries. Reagan is getting so strong and having such positive progress, I could totally see how this could be the icing on the cake for her...Hope it works out!