Saturday, August 16, 2008

Still nothing

Reagan woke up last night and I was less than thrilled. She was super whiny and didn't want anything to do with the juice I was trying to give her. I feel bad because I really have gotten spoiled with her sleeping through the night and it shouldn't bother me...but I was just SO tired last night...I was in no mood for it! Mike could sense my irritation and he finally got up and took her. Of course she fell asleep shortly thereafter on his magic shoulder. I don't know what it is about him but he picks her up and she's out. I pick her up and she's up for hours. She's been in a good mood most of today. She's still having a lot of seizures though. I was really hoping I'd hear from her neurologist today to talk to him about it...but still nothing. It's frustrating because she seemed to be doing better on the 750mg 2x day. I don't know. I was just hoping we'd see even less at 875mg. Maybe she's still adjusting. I would sure like to talk to her doctor about it. I'm praying for a better day tomorrow. Please continue to keep her in your prayers!!

1 comment:

Monica, James, Connor McGuire said...

I don't know why these kids have such trouble sleeping, but I know some days I would love a sleeping pill & a quiet hotel room...to sleep for a solid day!!! ha ha!! Maybe that's a birthday idea for me???? hang in there,,,you all are in our prayers.