Sunday, August 31, 2008

She's a whiner!

There's no doubt about it...this girl can whine (some would say she gets that from her mother...but I disagree)! Reagan woke up this morning super whiny. And after a great night's sleep...go figure. Then as whiny often does, it turned into fussy this afternoon. She got over tired and then refused to take a nap and that was when she became a little terror! Thank goodness we had a good day yesterday, because at times today was remniscent of Friday (but not quite as bad). But after her late afternoon nap she awoke in a great mood. I don't know what was causing it, but I don't think it had anything to do with her stomach. As for the HBOT, we still haven't noticed any changes. It's still very early, but we sure would love to see some improvement in some area...whether that be seizures, development, tone...whatever! And with the changes we're making to the diet now, it's hard to really use seizures as a gauge. She's going to be coming out of ketosis as we slowly take her off the diet and that in and of itself can cause an increase in seizures. Please continue to keep her in your prayers...that we'll see some good results from the HBOT and that she won't have any negative effects from coming off the diet!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Did I jinx it with my hope for Sunday or is it just Reagan's every other day method of operation?Our prayers continue for all the things you are hoping for and so much more. Come on,Reagan needs to be cut a break Big Guy!Please?

Kele said...

Praying for Reagan at the Giles house.

Dawson said...

Sorry about the fussiness. That has to be one of the hardest things to deal with. Our prayer today is for patience and much better days ahead for you guys

mom said...

My poor sweet baby!! She misses the Grandma.....and the Grandma misses her!! I can not even begin to tell you how much I miss seeing her every day. However......I want this HBOT to work so badly....I am willing to bear the separation. I am just standing..FIRMLY....in faith that God will use this as the answer to our prayers. As far as I am concerned....there is no "maybe". It is the answer and I know that we will see great things!

I love you all so very much! Wish I was there.......the Grandma!!!!