Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Not so stormy day

We woke this morning to find a lot of rain but not so much wind. Come to find out tropical storm Eduardo took a little turn toward the Texas Louisiana border and left us with nothing but a rainy day. Which is fine by me...I'm not the type that invites hurricanes my way. Quite the contrary, I stay away from windows and lock myself in a closet during a tornado warning. I am definitely a chicken. Today was a nice, relaxing day. We slept in and spent the day being lazy. Reagan was wonderful today...a total sweetheart. She was completely opposite from the way she was yesterday. She also had very few seizures (relatively speaking). Tomorrow we're supposed increase to 750mg/2x day and I'm almost tempted to keep her where she is just to see how she does with a few more days at this dose. We'll see. I'm still on the fence on what to do, but I'm so grateful to have had such a wonderful day. Please continue to keep her in your prayers...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Fewer seizures,yes!!Happy little girls,we like that too.Thrilled for a wonderful day, that you all so deserved. Thanks for your sweet(and wise!) words,your constant support and your faithful friendship.

Dawson said...

Glad to hear you two had a better day. We pray that the seizures will continue to decline. Your little girl deserves some relief.