Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nighty night

Reagan was up again last night! What's going on with her?!?! I don't like this at all. I was up with her for an hour or so and then Mike got up and laid on the couch with her. I figured she would go right to sleep for him, but a couple hours later I got up and there she was still on his chest and still wide awake!! She is such a turkey!! I really hope she sleeps through the night tonight. She's been such a sweetie again today. She was having a lot of seizures this morning (but they were much improved tonight). I still haven't heard anything from her doctor...I am super irritated! This is so not like him. I will be calling first thing in the morning to leave yet another message! We went out to dinner tonight to celebrate my sister's birthday. We took Reagan and she was SO well behaved. We purposely went to a restaurant that had a louder atmosphere so if she got fussy she wouldn't cause a scene...but she was fine. Not a peep. I am beyond stuffed. We all over ate and should probably starve for a week just to break even. Time for bed...hopefully we'll all sleep through the night!





1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pictures Tera.I am so glad you were able to get out and spend time with family.Hope you heard from the doctor by now,enough is enough.Wonder whats up with Miss Reagans sleep,or lack there of?It's always something,isn't it?Package went out,FINALLY.Should arrive by Friday.