Sunday, August 3, 2008

Easy

It's been a pretty easy going day today. Very hot and humid (although overcast)...thank goodness we have working A/C now (and boy does it work...it's ice cold in this house now). We went to church this morning and Reagan was very well behaved, she wanted to talk but I just kept the juice bottle shoved in her mouth so she stayed relatively quiet. Afterwards Grandma watched her so Mike and I could go out to lunch by ourselves. Reagan was a sweetie for Grandma...I'm so glad they were able to have some happy time together. She's been a little whiny for us this afternoon but that's not anything out of the ordinary. Tomorrow we'll begin gradually increasing her vigabatrin again...from 625 to 750mg. Please pray that she doesn't have any negative side effects from this change and that her seizures will continue to decrease even further.

1 comment:

Monica, James, Connor McGuire said...

Glad to hear the Vigabatrin is working well so far. Connor hasn't tried that one yet. It's definitely on the short list though of things for us to try. Aren't grandmas the best? I don't know if I would make it without my mom.