Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Therapy Pics

Last night actually turned out to be a pretty good night (I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the clonazepam I gave her at 10pm or not). Reagan went to bed around 11:45pm and then woke up at 3am. I decided to give her a trial 2.5oz bottle (since we're going to be adding a nighttime feeding anyway). She was kind of in and out of sleep which made it difficult to feed her, but she drank it all and was out again by 3:30am. She slept until 6:30am at which point she was up for good. So not a lot of sleep total...but the 2 3hr periods of consecutive sleep was nice. Seizures are still rough. I did talk to the nutritionist and we're adding an extra 4oz feeding sometime during the night (around 3-4am). We're going to get her ketones at a constant level and then check her blood again. I'm going to push for checking it on Friday rather than waiting until next week, but we'll see what they say. Below are some pictures from her physical therapy session today. Another great session. She's not really making tons of progress (I think she's doing amazing for the amount of seizures she's still having), but the fact that she's staying in such a good mood and tolerating it all so well is really a miracle in and of itself!







Here she is in a walker. She's going to be getting a stander to use with her AFOs (then the walker will be the next step)



So sleepy...she fell asleep at the end and slept through all the stretching!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I think she is doing an amazing job too!. What a strong, resilient, brave little girl! She is so beautiful and continues to push through each and everyday. I am so proud of all she does in spite of those nasty seizures. Keep it up girl because I KNOW you are destined for great things!!

mom said...

What a TROOPER!!! That girl can do anything....and you know what??? She will!! We will look back on this and tell her how strong she was...even as a baby!
I pray that today is the "beginning of the end" of those seizures and that there is nothing but GOOD in store for my whole family today!! I love you....the Grandma

Dawson said...

She looks like she is doing GREAT!!! We are so proud of all that she is overcoming. What a resiliant child. What a resiliant family. Keep up the good work and God bless you guys. We are praying for you daily