Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Patience...

Reagan has been such a turkey today! She slept so great last night...we couldn't have asked for better. She went to sleep around 11pm, I woke up at 3 and fed her a bottle (while she slept) and she woke up for good at 7am. So basically she slept through the night...a first for her! But she woke up this morning screaming at the top of her lungs! She cried inconsolably for an hour, granted she was having a lot of seizures, but they usually don't make her that upset. Then the rest of the day, if she wasn't whining or fussing she was crying! It has been a trying day for me. Surprisingly, she was OK for about 3/4 of her OT session today, but as soon as the therapist switched to doing oral motor therapy that was it! Reagan went ballistic! She's not a fan of having people put their hands in her mouth (the dentist should be a fun experience). She was tired and hadn't taken a nap, so luckily she was out like a light as soon as I put her in the car seat...unfortunately that only lasted 10min or so until I made it home and took her in the house and immediately the crying started back up. I really think it's teething again. Her upper right tooth is still working its way out. Obviously she's not so good with pain. I wonder where she gets that? I'm hoping she'll be a little easier to deal with tomorrow.

2 comments:

Marc said...

Sorry that all of you are still having rough times. I hope and pray that you will have some better days ahead. The Jenx Stander is great - I hope your insurance can pull something through and be more help in the future.

Heather said...

I am sure it's probably her teeth too Tera. I wish she could at least be cut a break with teething! Hope tomorrow brings some relief for you both.